Being in my last year of high school (since I'm in Brazil, my third year), I have to decide what it is exactly that want to major in, where I would like to apply to, and ultimately, what kind of life I would like to lead into from this point forward. All very important decisions to be made, all very possibly will define the course my life will take. Might it be too much to ask for a little less pressure on my shoulders?
Luckily for me, I have already decided a long while back what it was that I liked and disliked. I am going to major in either International Relations, or Economical Sciences. The real problem is where should I apply, and where will I be accepted into? That is something I believe only time and hard work will tell.
All of which are dilemas that all of my friends, and anyone in their last year of high school for that matter, are facing. So what is the answer? The answer is there is no rush to deciding what it is one wants to do or how one wants to life the rest of their lives. So I believe, in my oh so short 17 years of experience, that it is necessary to be organized! Organize one's time, prioritize one's responsibilities, and always make sure to have fun while it's all happening. Since I'm feeling happy, I'll just throw in and cliche it all up by saying "Live life one moment at a time." Because really, it's the best way to de-stress a potencially very stressful situation. Especially when so many demands come your way.
Good night and T.G.tomorow I. F.!!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment